Lakeview Gardens Assisted Living’s approach to Assisted Living is founded on the philosophy of the small home concept. You can depend on our compassionate team for excellent care and individualized services.
When you move into Lakeview Gardens Assisted Living, you have the freedom to choose your dining
experience. Whether you want to dine in your room or eat with your friends in the dining room, you will enjoy our fresh, delicious home cooked meals. We offer multiple options for each meal and are flexible with your schedule.
Lakeview Gardens Assisted Living is designed to make it easy for you to participate in a variety of activities that are individualized to suit each person. Our activities are designed to engage your body and mind with emphasis on group and individual activities. Whether it’s a movie in the living room, spending time in our garden or group exercises, you are sure to find activities that interest you.
How do I know if Assisted Living is right for me?
If you are requiring assistance with activities of daily living such as management of your medication, personal hygiene, dressing or grooming, then assisted living is probably a good fit. All residents will meet with qualified health services personnel for a thorough assessment prior to move in.
- Medication Management
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Coordinated Hospice Care
- Coordinated Rehabilitation and Home-Health services
- Individual climate-controlled rooms
- Personalized activities programs
- Social events calendar with activities
- Daily housekeeping services
- On-site laundry room
- Private dining area for gatherings with family and friends
- Scheduled transportation for outings, appointments and errands